At Britton Law, P.A., Rebecca and John Britton have had the good fortune to serve individuals and businesses throughout Fayetteville and beyond for many years. As part of an effort to give back to the community and the profession that has given our lawyers so much, John and Rebecca devote time and effort to a number of worthy organizations, including:
- Carolina Center for Civic Education, which organizes and operates the North Carolina Advocates for Justice High School Mock Trial Championship. Rebecca Britton serves as Vice President and Treasurer. She is also Regional Coordinator for the Fayetteville competition site. John is a volunteer juror for the regional competition in Fayetteville. The firm annually sponsors the Fayetteville Regional Competition.
- John H. Britton served for three years on the Law Practice Management Council for the North Carolina Bar Association. He served as Secretary for the final year of his term.
- Cumberland County Bar Association. Each year, John and Rebecca participate in the Law Day Service Project. John volunteers with Habitat for Humanity, while Rebecca speaks to students at a local school about various topics.
- Rebecca Britton serves on the Board of Directors for the Cumberland Oratorio Singers
- The firm provides legal counsel to the Fayetteville Arts Council
- Rebecca serves on the Board of Directors for the Legal Studies Program at Methodist University. She is also a guest lecturer for various events and classes which are part of the Legal Studies Program.
- Britton Law, P.A., is a sponsor and supporter of the Fayetteville Symphony Orchestra and the Cape Fear Regional Theatre.