C. Jordan Godwin
Jordan Godwin concentrates his focus primarily on litigation matters.
A native of Fayetteville, Jordan earned his Bachelor Degree in Business Administration from Methodist University in 2017. After graduating from Methodist, Jordan would then go on to law school at Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law, where he graduated in 2020.
Jordan is licensed to practice in North Carolina.
- Samford University School of Law, Birmingham, Alabama
- Methodist University , Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Major: Business Administration
- Litigation Matters 100%
- The Feres Doctrine: How Courts Use Federal Service to Shield the Government from Tort Liability , 2020
- T. Brad Bishop, Municipal Courts: Alabama Practice & Procedure (C. Jordan Godwin et al. eds., 5th ed.) , 5th, 2021