- $2,850,000 -Tractor-trailer ran a red light resulting in extensive injuries to a car passenger and caused the death of the other car passenger
- $60,000 – Obtained from two auto liability policies after an accident involving a drunk driver and pedestrian
- $600,000 – Obtained from restaurant/night club in the dram shop case mentioned above
- $275,000 -Dog attack resulting in multiple injuries that required immediate medical attention
- $451,000 – Multiple car – semi-truck collision in Bladen Co. Female victim, our client, sustained extensive injuries, including broken bones, fractures, punctured lungs and lacerations.
- $131,000 – The above case also involved injury to a child that required surgical repair.
- $205,000 – Motor vehicle crash in Columbus Co. involving ankle injury (Maximum compensation obtained under policy limits)
- $250,000 – Young adult suffered from a massive blow-out central disk herniation with severe canal stenosis and neurogenic claudication following a motor vehicle accident (Maximum compensation obtained under policy limits)
- $300,000 – Motor vehicle accident in Sampson Co., resulting in right-hand contracture and lumbrical impingement requiring surgical repair, and eventually resulted in Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (Maximum compensation obtained under policy limits)
- $300,000 – Motorcycle accident in Cumberland Co. resulting in head, face, arm and legal injuries (Maximum compensation under policy limits)
- $350,000 – Motor vehicle crash in Harnett County resulting in a concussion, retrograde amnesia, spinal, foot and leg fractures in addition to multiple lacerations, abrasions and bruises (Maximum compensation under policy limits)
- $100,000 – Motor vehicle crash in Robeson Co., resulting in radius and ulna fractures, concussion, and post-concussive syndrome (Maximum compensation obtained under policy limits)
- $100,000 – Motor vehicle crash in Cumberland County resulting in ankle and arm fractures (Maximum compensation obtained under policy limits)
- $135,000 – Motor vehicle crash on Fort Bragg injuring an active-duty soldier
- $150,000 – Motor vehicle crash in Wake Co., resulting in L5 pars defect, and L5 on S1 Grade 1 Anterolisthesis/Spondylolisthesis requiring L5-S1 Laminectomy with Interbody Fusion (Maximum compensation obtained under policy limits)
- $100,000 – Motor vehicle crash in Cumberland resulting in a young child experiencing a post-traumatic seizure, parietal skull fracture, diastasis of coronal suture and Subgaleal hematoma (Maximum compensation obtained under policy limits)
- $100,000 – Grandmother of the aforementioned young child sustained a wrist fracture, tibial plateau and fibular head fractures, full-thickness tears of PCL and popliteus tendon (Maximum compensation obtained under policy limits)
- $375,000 – Two motorcyclists hit an oncoming cat resulting in them sustained fractures, abrasions and contusions.
- $106,850 – Motorcycle accident in Cumberland Co., resulted in metatarsal fractures and a dislocated shoulder
- $150,000 – Confidential settlement for 5th grader injured at school in Robeson County
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters, and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established