Forward-Thinking, Results-Oriented Representation For Businesses Across North Carolina
Every business can realize tangible benefits by working with experienced legal counsel — avoiding expensive entanglements or resolving disputes as they arise in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Fayetteville business lawyer John H. Britton leads our firm’s practice in business law and business litigation. Complementing his 20-plus years of focused legal experience, John brings the added value of an MBA. With his business credentials and the credentials of other attorneys at our firm, we are able to fully grasp your company’s business and legal goals in the earliest stages of a given case.
Business Law Team With Business Sense
Call our Fayetteville team of attorneys at 910-401-3356 to schedule a consult. We serve commercial clients throughout North Carolina.
Full-Service Counsel For Business Success
Britton Law, provides advice and representation for all facets of business. Our clientele includes entrepreneurs and small businesses, as well as regional and out-of-state companies seeking local legal counsel.
- Business transactions — At Britton Law, we assist companies in all types of transactional and contractual matters, including business startup.
- Buying or selling a business — Britton Law offers detail-oriented representation for the pivotal role of facilitating the purchase or sale of business entities and business assets.
- Collections — We help businesses of all sizes in all industries collect past-due accounts. We have a complete understanding of North Carolina and federal debt collection laws and how they relate to your situation.
- Business litigation — Britton Law is prepared to efficiently and effectively address business disputes such as breach of contract, fraud or breach of fiduciary duty.
- Noncompete agreements — We represent businesses in drafting and enforcing restrictive covenants with employees.
- Shareholder/partnership disputes — Conflicts among shareholders or business partners can have lasting repercussions. We help clients resolve disputes on the most favorable terms possible, including buyout negotiations.
|The Intersection Of Business And Real Estate
Business disputes often overlap with commercial real estate concerns. we have extensive experience in real estate litigation, including breach of sale, lease disputes, commercial foreclosures and evictions.
Contact An Experienced, Local Business Attorney
Whatever your needs entail, Britton Law, will work diligently to develop the appropriate strategy and implement it on your behalf.