Fayetteville Contract Dispute Attorney
Strategic, Proactive Representation To Protect Your Interests
In a perfect world, a deal would be a deal. Unfortunately, in the business world parties do not always recognize contracts or interpret them the same way. If you are involved in a contract dispute, early involvement by an attorney can help you find a resolution.
He represents plaintiffs and defendants in a wide array of contract disputes, including:
- Construction claims: We represent contractors, wholesalers, suppliers, builders and others in all kinds of construction disputes, from nonpayment, to shoddy workmanship, to defective material claims.
- Real estate disputes: We represent buyers, sellers, realtors, developers and property owners in breach-of-contract, escrow, failure-to-disclose, property line, easement, landlord-tenant disputes and other types of claims.
- Partner and shareholder disputes: We represent business owners in disputes over buy-sell agreements, partnership agreements, employment agreements and other types of disputes.
- Failure-to-perform claims: We handle payment and performance disputes between vendors, suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and customers.
- Business sales: We handle claims of misrepresentation and fraud involving the purchase or sale of a business.
Our business law firm also drafts and reviews business contracts to help our clients avoid contract disputes. It is far less costly to consult an attorney before you sign a contract than to litigate a dispute later.
Before you engage in business litigation, it is important to assess both the economic and legal merits of your case. Fayetteville contract dispute lawyer John H. Britton will give you an honest assessment of your case so you can make good decisions.