Standing Up For Consumers’ Rights For More Than 25 Years
Consumers deserve better than the treatment that they often receive from businesses, banks and creditors. Unfortunately, these corporations have the power of millions of dollars and powerful attorneys. Sometimes, the only way to ensure fair treatment is to work with strong consumer advocate attorneys.
At Britton Law, we have represented the rights of North Carolina consumers for 25-plus years. Our attorneys have helped clients put an end to unlawful practices from corporate entities throughout the United States. We help consumers with issues, including:
- Deceptive practices
- Breach of contract
- Misrepresentation of products or services
- Fraudulent advertising
- The Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- The Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Scams and identity theft
- Creditor harassment
Having achieved numerous favorable settlements and awards, we have earned a reputation as an assertive team that does not settle for anything less than the very best outcome.
Why Trust Britton Law?
In us, you will find legal allies who have extensive experience handling consumer law issues. We have several other strong points. For example:
- Attorney Edward Maginnis has recovered more than $10 million for North Carolina consumers in class actions since 2019 and has served as the Section Chair for Consumer Law Areas of Practice for the North Carolina Advocates for Justice.
- You do not pay us fees unless we recover compensation for you.
If you need more evidence, our history of case results speaks for itself.
Stand Up For Your Rights – Get A Free Consultation
As one person, you may feel as if you have no bearing at all against a multimillion-dollar company. But with us on your side, we level the playing field. We work on a contingency fee basis for most consumer cases, which means we do not charge you up front. To speak with a staff member about scheduling a free consultation, call our Fayetteville office at 910-401-3356, call us toll-free at 888-811-9738 or send us an email.