Fayetteville Personal Injury Attorneys
Experienced, Local Representation For Accidents And Other Injuries
If you or someone you love has been injured, it is critical to understand that the insurance companies do not have your best interests in mind. In fact, they may try to undermine your claim or actively resist or delay your fair compensation.
At Britton Law, we do have your best interests at heart. We care about what has happened to you and we care about the outcome of your case. Our attorneys have fought for people in Cumberland County and across North Carolina for more than 25 years.
Injured by someone’s actions or negligence?
Call our Fayetteville law office today at 910-401-3356 for a free personal injury consultation.
Holding Other Parties Accountable
When someone else is responsible for your injuries through negligent, reckless or intentional acts, it may be necessary to pursue legal action. We have recovered compensation in a broad range of personal injury and premises liability cases:
- Dangerous property — Property owners are responsible for unsafe conditions. This includes slip-and-fall hazards such as spills or torn carpet, faulty elevators/escalators and injuries or drownings at public and private swimming pools.
- Dangerous animals — Pet owners are responsible for dog bites and other injuries when their animals attack, even if the dog has never bitten or chased anyone before.
- Dangerous people — We have successfully sued schools, day care centers, businesses, landlords and other public and private entities for inadequate security that enabled a mugging or rape or for negligent hiring or supervision that enabled child molestation or sexual assault.
- Dangerous roads — We have won state tort claims against government entities for auto accidents caused by faulty road design or poor maintenance.
- Motor vehicle accidents — Britton Law, has broad experience with all scenarios of car, truck and motorcycle accidents. This includes lawsuits against third parties such as liquor establishments and sometimes going to battle with your own insurance company.
Serious And Catastrophic Injuries
In addition to bruises or fractures that will heal, a bad fall or other accident can result in lasting disability or disfigurement. A dog attack or sexual assault can cause lasting psychological harm. We work to document the extent of injuries and anticipate future care needs to ensure that clients are fully compensated for all the ways they have been harmed.
Our attorneys have obtained many recoveries for permanent or catastrophic injuries such as traumatic brain injury or loss of limb, including damages for future medical care, pain and suffering, and diminished quality of life.
We have also represented grieving families in wrongful death lawsuits when the injuries turned fatal. While no amount of money can ever adequately compensate for the loss of life, financial compensation can help the family cope with the loss of the deceased’s income and household contributions.
Contact Our Fayetteville Personal Injury Lawyers
We offer a free consultation to discuss your case. Further, we accept all injury and wrongful death claims on a contingency fee basis — no attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you. Call 910-401-3356 or complete our online form to get started.