Premises Liability: Holding Property Owners Accountable For Injuries
If you trip over ripped carpeting, slip on a slick surface or are attacked by a neighbor’s dog, you may have a premises liability claim. In general, premises liability covers accidents and injuries that occur on another person’s property. If the property owner’s negligence or indifference caused your injury, you may be entitled to compensation.
Britton Law, pursues premises liability claims that cause catastrophic injury or wrongful death. Our attorneys have over 25 years of experience representing injury victims and their families. We know how to investigate your accident and hold the negligent party responsible.
An Experienced Injury Lawyer Can Protect Your Rights
Premises liability covers a wide range of accidents, such as:
- Animal attacks — Dog bites are the most common type of animal attack. Too often, children are bitten on the face, which requires multiple surgeries and cosmetic procedures. In a severe attack, the victim may suffer facial injuries, scarring, and permanent nerve damage or loss of use of a hand, arm or leg.
- Slip-and-fall accidents — Because many people hit their heads when they fall, these accidents can be serious or deadly. Other typical injuries include broken bones, back, neck and spinal injuries.
- Escalators and elevators — Injuries that occur on these machines can be severe and include broken bones, amputations and wrongful death.
- Negligent security — Broken gates and locks, insufficient lighting, missing security systems and other defects can lead to physical and sexual assault, robbery and other crimes.
- Open hazards — Lack of warning or safety measures in public recreation areas, such as swimming pools, can also cause injury and death.
To make an appointment with our Fayetteville premises liability attorneys, please call 910-401-3356 today.